This tour brings you to the most iconic and picturesque sites around the island and snap some Instagram & facebook worthy pictures. The tour is a private tours, it means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
Tour highlights: Tegenungan Waterfall, Ubud, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Kerta Gosa, Klungkung, Lempuyang Temple, Tirta Gangga.
- Tour Code: GS 95 A
- Starts: Every day
- Pick-up: At: 8:30 – 09:15 am (at your hotel, airport or cruise port)
- Duration: About 8 hours
- This tour is a private tour, so you can join any time any day.
- Price : US$ 50 / person (Min 2 persons)
- Hotel Pick-up: Free hotel pick-up at any hotel in south Bali. Please provide us your hotel name at booking form.
- For cruise ship passanger: We can pick up at all ports of Bali (Padang Bai Port, Tanah Ampo Port, Celukan bawang & Benoa Port) free of charge.
This tour is designed for those who wish to visit the most iconic and picturesque sites throughout the island. Bali is without doubt filled with an endless collection of seascapes, landscapes and beautiful landmarks that will stun even the most articulate poet. On top of snapping some Instagram-and facebook worthy pictures, you’ll learn about the Balinese culture and history behind those sites and immerse yourself in the beauty of nature.
Your first scenic stop will be Tegenungan Waterfall. You will also have a chance to swim in the waterfall. You’ll then take a journey to Ubud where you will be able to walk in a beautiful rice field with the green of coconut plants in Tegalalang. You’ll have opportunities for lots of pictures so don’t forget your camera! Then you will see the old palace and court “Kerta Gosa” in Klunkung. You will then visit Tirta Gangga, which is well known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools. Just outside the palace grounds, the views of the lush rice paddies of northeastern Bali are stunning. Your next scenic spot will be at the Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple. Be awed by the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Your guide will not only snap cool shots for you but will also explain the history of the ancient temple as well as the Balinese people and their culture.
- Pick up and drop off (at your hotel, cruise port or airport)
- Transportation with fully air-conditioner car or van
- Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (Japanese, German, Russian, Italian, Chinese, etc. on request)
- Free hotel pick-up at any hotel in south Bali. Please provide us your hotel name at booking form.
This tour will take you to the most scenic sights around Bali where you’ll snap photos and experience the beauty of Bali. Immerse yourself in the nature and Balinese culture while exploring monuments and natural wonders. Tour highlights: Tegenungan Waterfall, Ubud, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Kerta Gosa, Klungkung, Lempuyang Temple, Tirta Gangga.