East Bali Highlights Tour
The Highlights of this tour: Kerta Gosa, Klungkung, Goa Lawah, Candi Dasa, Tirtagangga (Royal Baths), Taman Ujung (Palace), Amed Beach, Bali Aga Village.
Tour Code GS 7 A
- Starts: Every day,
- Pick-up: 08:30 – 08:45 am (
- Pick up location: At your hotel in Bali
- Duration: About 8 – 10 hrs
- Price: US $ 45 / person. (Min 2 Persons)
This tour is a private tour, so you can join any time any day.
Pick up at your hotel in Bali inclusive.
This tour is a fascinating trip to the eastern part of the Bali, we will visit the ancient Court House of Justice at Klungkung, Kertagosa. Constructed in the late 18th century, the walls and ceilings are covered with paintings depicting episodes and scenes of the horrors awaiting those who do evil while on earth. After Klung Kung we will stop at Goa Lawah, (the Bat Cave Temple) – The cave have a subterranean connection to sacred Mt. Agung, the roof of this temple, set at the entrance to a sacred cave, is blanketed by thousands of bats. An awesome sight, especially if the resident pythons have crawled out on a ledge to “eye” the tourists and worshippers. After we passing by the tourist village of Candi Dasa we come across Tirta Gangga the tranquil and ancient bathing pools of the king of the area. Then we see Taman Ujung – a water pleasure-palace complex originally built by the last King of Karangasem in 1919. The complex is a combination of Balinese and European architectural styles with 3 large ponds inside the central area. After a scenic drive we reach the small fishing village of Amed. Here you can have lunch and a break for snorkeling in clear calm water. On the way back we stop at Tenganan – an original Balinese ‘Aga’ village and home to a distinctive ancient culture where strict mores and cultural taboos are still rigidly enforced. On the way back at your hotel you can stop at ketewel a small fishing village.
The tour ends back in your hotel.
Highlights of this tour:
Kerta Gosa, Klungkung, Goa Lawah, Candi Dasa, Tirtagangga (Royal Baths), Taman Ujung (Palace), Amed Beach, Bali Aga Village.
- Pick up and drop off (at your hotel or airport) with fully air-conditioner car or van
- Entrance fees
- English speaking Tour guide (Japanese, German, Russian, Italian, Chinese, etc. on request)
- Mineral water or softdrink
- Tax & Service charge
- Buffet Lunch can provide at local restaurant for surcharge of US$ 10 per person.
- Prices are net per person and inclusive tax and service charge.
- Single Surcharge: US $ 34 (if only one person join this tour)
- Don’t forget to bring: Sun protection, sun cream, photo camera, swim wear, snorkeling equipment
- Optional: Spa Treatment in G-Spa (60 Minutes) for only USD 15 per person.
Price: US $ 45 / person. (Min 2 Persons)
This tour is a fascinating trip to the eastern part of the Bali, we will visit the ancient Court House of Justice at Klungkung, Kertagosa.